[tldoc] Slovak translation of sk.po

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 15 12:40:33 CEST 2011

On Mi, 15 Jun 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> If you are planning to go in that direction ... can you please try to
> make a minimal example (standalone perl program) to check if that
> works at all?

Can you, or anyone else please send me (zipped, in UTF8) a test file
with:
- a list of words unsorted
- the same list of words but correctly sorted
- which locale shoud be used for sorting there

Best wishes

Norbert
HAMBLEDON (n.)
The sound of a single-engine aircraft flying by, heard whilst lying in
a summer field in England, which somehow concentrates the silence and
sense of space and timelessness and leaves one with a profound feeling
of something or other.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff