[tldistro] TeX Live Distro Maintainers Corrections

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 2 00:35:41 CEST 2021

    Void Linux also has its own TeX Live package

Thanks Gordon.

    though you should probably ask them about it first.

I only list the people there as a sort of vague hint about
searching/contacting, so I went ahead and included Leah Neukirchen.
Maybe I shouldn't list the people at all. (I don't know there are other
stalenesses there, as I never try to check for updates.) I've gone back
and forth on it.

    Arch Linux package maintainer seems to now be Rémy Oudompheng

Thanks again. Updated. -k