[tldistro] TexLive on MSYS2

Naveen M K naveen at syrusdark.website
Tue Apr 13 08:24:21 CEST 2021

Hi,

Looks like the runscript.exe for 32-bit isn't compatible with
mingw32(it's weird to me). I could find even the 64-bit isn't but, there
is a separate folder, `w64_mingw_wrapper` for mingw64 binaries which
gets used while building and it works.

And I thought about compiling those executable before compiling Texlive
itself. I found it links to luatex, as specified in the ReadMe, but I
don't know how to get luatex. luatex.dll was missing in the final
distribution also. Maybe I think things are statically linked? I did pass

      --disable-static
      --enable-shared
      --disable-native-texlive-build
while building texlive?