[tldistro] TexLive on MSYS2

Naveen M K naveen at syrusdark.website
Thu Apr 8 10:53:55 CEST 2021

Hi,

> Please share if it is somehow reusable.

All the code is present in https://github.com/msys2/msys2-texlive

There is a file called `download_archives.py` which should be run and is
automated with the help of Github Actions and the produced artifacts are
uploaded to Github Release.
It can be run using

	python download_archives.py texlive-core <dir-to-save>

After that <dir-to-save> will contain a `.tar.xz` file, a `*.fmts` file
and a `*.maps` file.

Where `texlive-core` is corresponding to `scheme-medium`. Maybe in the
future I will make them as modules so that others can easily benefit
from that.

And anything I change would be documented in the README.

Regards,

Naveen