[tldistro] [tlbuild] patches for TeX Live

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Aug 27 01:03:25 CEST 2011

Hi  Paulo,

On Fr, 26 Aug 2011, pcpa at mandriva.com.br wrote:
>   Initially, I wrote some perl scripts, that would parse texlive.tlpdb
> (btw, there is no such "database" in the tarballs), and would generate

Why do you do that? Did you see
	tlpkg/TeXLive/*.pm
? For all these kinds we have written modules to access this information
in a decent way?!?!

Best wishes

Norbert
BOTLEY
The prominent stain on a man's trouser crotch seen on his return from
the lavatory. A botley proper is caused by an accident with the push
taps, and should not be confused with any stain caused by insufficient
waggling of the willy.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff