[tldistro] configure option --without-omega is not working

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Thu Jul 3 16:07:38 CEST 2008

This is really not that important, but ...

For my latest attempt to build from source using the latest svn
revision, I decided to run configure with the options --without-omega
and --without-aleph (among others).

Despite this, the Makefile under source/Work/texk/web2c still contains
omega-related stuff which lead to the following error:

make[3]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/data/abslocal/texlive-svn/texlive-bin-svn/source/Work/texk/web2c/mpware'
cd otps && make -w CC='gcc' CFLAGS='-march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
' LDFLAGS=''  otp2ocp
/bin/sh: line 0: cd: otps: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [otps/otp2ocp] Error 1