[tlbuild] linked scripts when script names only differ by their extensions

Robert Alessi alessi at robertalessi.net
Thu Apr 4 18:30:22 CEST 2024

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 02:56:54PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
> Agreed. Good idea. Or if you're feel especially infrastructure-happy :),
> you could have one dispatch script:
>
>   tlobsd tlmgr ...
>   tlobsd mksymlinks ...
>   tlobsd ...
>
> Just a stray thought, doesn't matter to me :). --thanks, karl.

I like this very much, thank you for this suggestion!

→ https://sr.ht/~ralessi/texlive-openbsd/#package-installation-and-updates

By the way, I hear that OpenBSD 7.5 should be out tomorrow.  I will
keep the binaries for 7.4, which I rebuilt earlier today for the last
time...  The binaries for 7.5 are ready for use.

-- Robert