[tlbuild] running TL24 pretest on OpenBSD

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Tue Feb 20 17:31:16 CET 2024

Hi Robert,

> Well, Mojca and others have already answered this one.  I will not add
> here any off-topic comments, but I would like to remind that I already
> made this point clear in my very first post on this subject!

I probably have missed or misunderstood it. No worries at all!
I was positively surprised how smooth it was with OpenBSD, pity that
they have that schedule.
I tried today to do the same with NetBSD, to no avail. I don't want to
spend more time on netBSD.

Thanks again for all your explanations, and if you find something that
can be improved in any of the build process, or something we can
automatize, let us know.

Best regards

Norbert

arXiv / Cornell University   +   IFMGA Guide   +   TU Wien  +  TeX Live