[tlbuild] running TL24 pretest on OpenBSD

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Mon Feb 19 10:55:09 CET 2024

Hi Robert,

> Unless it must be part of the building process for some reason, gcc
> was not needed.  I just used clang which is included in base-openbsd.

Ohh, I didn't even know that TL builds without lots of workarounds with
clang ;-) Maybe that would be an option on Free/NetBSD, too.

> +       pkg_add gmake libiconv libsigsegv

Don't you need anything related to X? For xdvi? And fontconfig?
This vm from
	https://github.com/vmactions/openbsd-vm
are usually very barebone.

> +  *-openbsd)
> +    export TL_MAKE=gmake

Good catch, thanks.

Best regards

Norbert

arXiv / Cornell University   +   IFMGA Guide   +   TU Wien  +  TeX Live