[tlbuild] NetBSD help ...

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Tue Jan 23 12:48:18 CET 2024

Hi Marc, hi Bruno,

thanks for your answers!

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024, Marc Baudoin wrote:
> /usr/sbin/pkg_add

Hmm, running in Github CI the VM used somehow either does not have
pkg_add, or /usr/sbin/ is not in the PATH, I need to check.

> No but the norm with NetBSD is to use pkgsrc
> <http://www.pkgsrc.org/> to compile locally what we need (we, old

No go for CI testing on github.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024, Bruno Haible wrote:
> to root (as /usr/sbin/pkg_add). Find below the recipe how I generate
> e.g. a NetBSD 9.3/x86_64 VM.

Again, that is not a possible solution for CI testing on github :-(

I guess I need to play around a bit more...
Thanks for the answers.

Best wishes

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live