[tlbuild] Solaris 11 SPARC Support [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:33:32 CEST 2022

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 at 07:03, Adrian Macri wrote:

> Hi Mojca,
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> We would greatly appreciate a link to the recent version of TeXlive for Solaris SPARC.

The binaries should hopefully be there in cca. 3-4 hours:
    https://dl.contextgarden.net/build/texlive/

once the build is finished:
    https://build.contextgarden.net/#/builders/58

(For a reason I don't remember the sparc solaris binaries were not
configured to be uploaded after the build.)

TeX Live installer allows using binaries from a custom location, so
you only need to extract the tarball and point TL installer to the
extracted folder.