[tlbuild] Harfbuzz 4.4.x

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:34:44 CEST 2022

On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 at 17:53, Johannes Hielscher wrote:

> FYI, Debian Stretch reached well-deserved EOL just four days ago:
> https://wiki.debian.org/LTS?action=diff&rev1=88&rev2=89

Good point.

I was looking at Wikipedia's list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian_version_history#Release_table
and I was only paying attention to the yellow colour which actually
points to ELTS:
    https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Extended

Maybe we could in fact consider this beyond the scope of TL?

But then we need to check other releases before running to the
conclusion that Debian 10 is safe enough. Historically CentOS was the
one lagging behind the most, but they changed their model and I'm not
really sure what's the status now without at least a tiny bit of
research.