[tlbuild] Wrong placed files in TL 2022

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Apr 23 00:46:06 CEST 2022

Hi Werner,

    %{_texmfdistdir}/tex/luatex/luakeys/luakeys-debug.tex

Thanks, installed.

    %{_texmfdistdir}/tex/latex/dtk/dtk-logos.sty
    as this satisfy the line
      \RequirePackage{dtk-logos}
    in the authorarchive.sty without installing dtk-bibliography.doc

I understand, but from my point of view, the crucial thing is that
dtk-logos.sty comes from the dtk-bibliography package, not the dtk
package. Therefore I installed it in texmf-dist/tex/latex/dtk-bibliography.
If you care about this, I guess you could report it to the package
maintainers and maybe they would move it to dtk. --thanks again, karl.