[tlbuild] dvi test?

John Hawkinson jhawk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 13 05:24:35 CET 2022

Not that there's likely much doubt, but I can confirm the finalized patch appears to work properly for me in my test case. Hooray.

Karl, when you apply this and write the ChangeLog entry, could you add some text to the effect of "resolves xdvi crashing under MacOS after hitting 'R' in some situations" so a person reading the ChangeLog would understand that this patch (or the previous one) might resolve a problem they may have been experiencing?

Thank you to everyone for being so accomodating and pursuing this annoying bug as assiduously as you all have.

jhawk at alum.mit.edu
John Hawkinson

Paul Vojta <vojta at math.berkeley.edu> wrote on Sat, 12 Feb 2022