[tlbuild] dvi test?

John Hawkinson jhawk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jan 30 01:05:07 CET 2022

To hit this one home a little harder unhelpfully, Karl's speculation rang true to me, but it's my understanding that Apple logs these kinds of security violation events in pretty deep detail, so I made sure Console.app was running while xdvi was running before it called abort().

To my surprise, a little, there were no logs about xdvi other than the fact that it chose to exit itself with abort(). So yeah, "another dead end."

jhawk at alum.mit.edu
John Hawkinson

Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> wrote on Sat, 29 Jan 2022