[tlbuild] One of the latest commits broken solaris builds

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 31 00:09:20 CEST 2021

    Subject: [tlbuild] One of the latest commits broken solaris builds

Akira (who is back, in a more limited way, thank you Akira) updated
freetype to its 11.0 release and noticed it broke the CG builds, so
reverted.

    /opt/csw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/5.5.0/include-fixed/sys/feature_tests.h:346:2:
    error: #error "Compiler or options invalid for pre-UNIX 03 X/Open
    applications and pre-2001 POSIX applications"
     #error "Compiler or options invalid for pre-UNIX 03 X/Open applications \

Ugh. Not something I want to debug, but I guess someone has to, since I
further guess we are stuck still supporting Solaris2.10. Sigh. -k