[tlbuild] rebuild please

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:41:48 CET 2021

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 at 00:05, Karl Berry wrote:

> Let's rebuild TL again please. I hope this will be the last time. The
> last important change was r58347 (in xdvi). Thanks.
>
> (Mojca, I cannot tell if your builds are new enough yet at
> https://dl.contextgarden.net/build/texlive/. Norbert or I will check
> again later, or feel free to commit them yourself when you know they are
> updated.)

I'm sorry, apparently I need to slightly modify the scripts.

The last build was from branches/branch2020.0 which uploads to the
same destination:
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive?view=revision&revision=58362
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive?view=revision&revision=58288
and the darwinlegacy build failed for the same reason (it would need
an ICU patch).

I'll rerun all the builds from the trunk branch.

(Btw: I've seen John B. mentioning a new asy release due to some bug
fixes, but those fixes were in the plain text files and wouldn't
really need a rebuild.)