[tlbuild] dvisvgm build failures on Solaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:44:41 CET 2021

Στις Παρ, 19 Φεβ 2021 στις 9:10 μ.μ., ο/η Mojca Miklavec <
mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> έγραψε:

> On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 09:00, Henri Menke wrote:
> >
> > If I'm not mistaken you can just unconditionally add -lrt for all
> > platforms.
>
> I'm not sure:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1505402/library-not-found-for-lrt-with-qtcreator-mac-os
>
> I checked with clang on my mac and it doesn't seem to be too happy
> about the flag:
>     ld: library not found for -lrt

       Historically, functions in this library provided many of the
interfaces
       specified by the POSIX.1b Realtime Extension.  See standards(5). This
       functionality now resides in libc(3LIB).

       This library is maintained to provide backward compatibility for both
       runtime and compilation environments. The shared      object is
       implemented as a filter on libc.so.1. New application development
need
       not specify -lrt.
This is from the "librt, libposix4 - POSIX.1b Realtime Extensions library"
man page
on OpenIndiana.

A.S.

--