[tlbuild] PPC builds

Johannes Hielscher jhielscher at posteo.de
Sat Mar 14 00:22:38 CET 2020

>     If the wildcard of this patch might be too disruptive wrt other
> related platforms, it might be further specified down to the level of
>     > powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu
>
> I decided to go the other direction, and just disable jit for any
> powerpc-*. In the event that there is ever some powerpc platform that
> needs to support jit, we can refine it then.
First, thanks for that! But. I tested it… doesn't work… look at svn
diff… s/powerpc-\*/powerpc\*/g … globbing (powerpc-* doesn't match the
host triplet) …

With this mini-edit into the m4 and configure scripts, the luajit
masking works as it should, and no further flags to ./Build are needed
(besides the libpng ones) for successful compile.

Best,
Johannes