[tlbuild] tl20 pre-pre-builds

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 16 23:10:14 CET 2020

Hi Marc,

    As NetBSD 9.0 should be out soon,
    /usr/include/g++/bits/c++locale.h:82:51: error: 'locale_t' was not
    declared in this scope

Marc, I'm afraid I have no clue either about this locale failure in
NetBSD 9. Seems like yet another gratuitious incompatibility (no doubt
helpfully standards-compliant) that has been introduced. I suppose
you'll still build on netbsd8 for our binaries, so lacking someone else
to figure out where the #include <locale>, or whatever, is needed, I
guess we can just let it fail for now. --sigh, karl.