[tlbuild] TeX Live 2019 for CentOS 8 now in Utah build archive

John Bowman bowman at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 26 00:07:44 CEST 2019

Hi Nelson,
I don't think Asymptote needs dvipdf (it calls ghostscript directly, which
is all that
the wrapper dvipdf does anyway). In any case, I don't see any reason to
remove
the version of dvipdf in the Asymptote patches directory, which is patched
accept common dvips options. We distribute it just for convenience for those
users who still like to use dvips.

-- John