[tlbuild] asy2.49 build

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:06:51 CEST 2019

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 23:57, Karl Berry wrote:

>     (2) On FreeBSD I have the same issue with GC
>
> Let's not worry about asy on freebsd for the tl release. I'll delete
> those binaries.

You may wait two more days to see if we can fix those issues with the
author of GC (we're in the process).

>     (3) I seem to have serious performance issues while compiling on Mac
>     OS X 10.6 that haven't been there a few days ago
>
> If you can easily try 10.7, might be worth doing. Just to see.
> The configure madness might be different, at least.

I'll try again on another machine. It could be that the machine where
I usually build has some issue, or at least I cannot reproduce the
problem whent testing for fork on that one (I'm hit by the same issue
as Dick though; I'll see if I can switch to an older version of GC or
if we figure out how to fix the problem).

Templates in C++ are nice until you run into problems with them :)