[tlbuild] asy2.49,libGLEW hacks

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Wed Apr 3 17:44:32 CEST 2019

Norbert,

I'm grumpy in the morning.

Let me relax a little. I now notice that the current release of the glew library is 7-31-17.
This tells me that the library is quite stable. It looks to me like the effect of this patch is just to add this library code to asy, either as a library or maybe just as another piece of code. That is fine with me and certainly simplifies x86_64-darwin compiling of asy.

But if the patches break asy for me, then grumpy will be the least of our worries ...

Richard Koch