[tlbuild] asy2.49,libGLEW hacks

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Wed Apr 3 16:35:13 CEST 2019

Please don't do that for the Mac. If you do it for others, please comment out for the Mac.
We have a perfectly good solution already and a very unique situation. GLEW will never
change for us since the Mac doesn't ship it, and GLEW doesn't have to adopt to OpenGL
changes on our platform because Apple has deprecated the code.

Richard Koch
koch at uoregon.edu