[tlbuild] tl19 trial builds

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 28 01:04:45 CET 2019

    Norbert would probably tag a version at
        https://github.com/TeX-Live/texlive-source/releases

I await such tagging, not having the github-fu to do it myself.

    http://dl.contextgarden.net/build/texlive/

Meanwhile, I committed the {x86_64,i386}-linux from
contextgarden. Glad you are providing them :). What system/version do
you build them on?

I updated most of the other non-Windows-based platforms from CG,
or from the other postings from builders (thanks everyone).
Ken, please do Cygwin at your convenience, or send me urls.

Re sparc-solaris, unless Dagobert answered you, my hunch is to make this
be the year we drop it.

I am running test builds of the TL pretest area now. I will not get to
the man pages and other miscellanous updates until tomorrow. --thanks, karl.