[tlbuild] tl19 trial builds

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:12:54 CET 2019

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 23:46, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

> Norbert/Mojca, what's the status of the autobuild setup, e.g., for
> x86_64-linux?

As long as you see a green arrow next to commit messages in
    https://github.com/TeX-Live/texlive-source/commits/trunk
this means that the builds have passed and Norbert would probably tag
a version at
    https://github.com/TeX-Live/texlive-source/releases
to fetch the binaries at any given time.
(The existing build service [Travis] is not likely to prosper much
longer though as they kicked out nearly all the developers.)

Other binaries from our build farm are still at
    http://dl.contextgarden.net/build/texlive/
and other than sparc-solaris and openbsd they are all up to date. You
may take legacydarwin from there any time. I will just attempt a new
rebuild with clang 7.0 (last year I built with clang 5.0), so maybe
don't rush within the next 2,5 hours. The status with logs can be seen
at the usual place:
    http://build.contextgarden.net/waterfall?tag=c/texlive

[We probably need to find a slightly newer mac (mini) for the darwin
builds. The existing iMac is both super hungry and super slow, the
builds on the mac take cca. 2 hours 40 minutes.]