[tlbuild] asymptote for tl19

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jan 13 09:46:29 CET 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> This proved much less troublesome as I expected. Apparently I was
> building from the wrong source earlier (which was missing generated
> files) and I couldn't get it working at all from there.

Don't ever use the sources from github. Github releases and autoconf
stuff is just plain broken :-( There are some things to be done for a
autoconf based packages before release, and the release tarballs are not
just snapshots of the git archive.

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer