[tlbuild] PostScript support in dvisvgm for darwin(legacy)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:05:21 CET 2018

On 18 March 2018 at 23:39, Karl Berry wrote:
>     -rpath would help for the usual way of linking,
>
> That was the point.

In MacPorts we already do the usual linking and there it already works
(without rpath, it just links to /opt/local/lib/libgs.dylib, end of
story).
But if we cannot guarantee that libgs will exists, we cannot use this
trick, I guess.

I assume that dvisvgm could be modified in some way to also check some
predefined prefixes. It would not look too elegant though.