[tlbuild] makeinfo

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Feb 20 22:57:13 CET 2018

    The error comes from "makeinfo"

As I've said before, ad nauseum, when there is an error with makeinfo:

1) check that tlbuild.info (or whatever.info) in your checkout has an
mtime >= tlbuild.texi.  If not, it needs to.  (In the case right now,
I'm sure it did.)

2) if it does, then report the problem here, or to me.  End of story.
Do not bother installing different versions of Texinfo, or anything
else, unless you like wasting your time or understand how to write (and
enjoy writing!) Texinfo documents.

In this case, there were some obvious syntax errors in tlbuild.texi.  I
committed a fixed version a few hours ago, along with the new .info.
Hopefully the problem has now gone away (until next time). -k