[tlbuild] Support for musl

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Jan 24 09:36:09 CET 2018

Hi Henri,

> Indeed, "cd texlive" is not necessary because "-w /texlive" in the Docker command already sets the
> working directory.

Good.

> Protip:  You don't have to repeat before_script in both jobs.  Just move it outside the matrix.
> https://github.com/hmenke/texlive-source/commit/f37910f7e945d9eb3e6d72c9683709712e09b841

Thanks, wasn't sure about that.

> custom-bin?  Is it the whole "inst" directory?

Yes.

> I could set up Travis CI such that you can simply tag a release on GitHub and it builds and deploys
> the binaries to GitHub releases for you.  That way we can also build and deploy on other Docker
> containers (maybe even i386).

Might be an option, but normally we don't have a fixed release tagged,
but just no changes in source when we closing in on release time ;-)

So yes, if this is possible it would help getting binaries.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer