[tlbuild] Bug in libpng affecting Solaris 10

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:03:06 CET 2018

> On 13 January 2018 at 17:36, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
> >
> > Now there is a problem with
> >
> > /container/source/texlive/source/Work/libs/icu/../../../
> libs/icu/icu-src/source/common/unicode/umachine.h:343:13:
> > error: unknown type name ‘char16_t’
> >      typedef char16_t UChar;
> >              ^
>
> That's exactly the same problem as reported by Dick on OS X 10.11, so
> it's not specific to Solaris.
>
> Mojca

​The only difference is that on OpenIndiana it stops compiling ICU while he
reported that it stops compiling XeTeX.
​Another problem is that I have to manually set which version of the
compiler I want to use while I was expecting
that the various configuration scripts would set this automatically.

A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, GREECE