[tlbuild] just built custom binaries doesn't contains the 'biber'

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 7 23:40:18 CEST 2015

    IS THERE ANYWHERE just compiled biber, that i can simple manually
    install in my exotic custom-x86_64- texlive?

Like I said: from the TL or sf repositories.

For TL:
http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/x86_64-linux/biber?view=log

I don't have the specific sf link at hand, but if you look at the
download tree, it is under there.

    What are complete list of other packages and parts, which have to doing
    manually? =)

Anything listed in a "binfiles" part in texlive.tlpdb will not be
updated by tlmgr in your bin/custom scenario.

best,