[tlbuild] TL'15 on platform AIX

Gilles Crebassa crebassa.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:25:25 CET 2015

Hello,

I see in the last messages that you starting the 'initial test builds for
TL'15.
We using AIX platform but this platform is removed since 2012.
I have tried to build the fully package based on the source but i'm not an
expert on AIX and I can't validate the binaries packaging 'TeXLive' on AIX.
I proposing using TeXLive for some cusomters but, on AIX,he must use
TeXLive 2011 to build documentation.

Do you have :
- an easy documentation to explain the build ?
- an easy procedure to explain how install binaries and all resources ?
- a procedure to validate the binaries package TeXLive 2015 on AIX ?

Thanks
Gilles