[tlbuild] AIX Power PC UNIX Build

Vladimir Volovich vladimir.volovich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:00:36 CEST 2014

Hi Karl and Gilles,

I'm here... I haven't participated in the last 1 or 2 TL builds
because of the lack of time.

The AIX system which I was building on is version 4.3, which is quite
old, and I don't have access to a more recent AIX version.

Gilles, did my AIX binaries work on AIX 5.x and 6.x?

If you'll have a problem, I may be able to help. I can even try to
build for AIX 4.3 again, for the next build.

Best wishes,
v.