[tlbuild] test errors on some archs

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 15 23:34:12 CEST 2014

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
> can you be a bit more specific about the kind of failure: segfault, bad
> return code, or diffs?  Best you send the check.log, ligkern.log etc.
>
> NB: These are all new tests so there might be some errors involved.

I will try to get the details. The problem is that the build logs
from the Debian machines don't help here, as we only see the compile
run.

It would be nice that in a case of a FAIL in the testing, the
diff of expected/actual ouput would be shown on the console
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=texlive-bin&suite=experimental

If you look here, there are many problem.

Clicking on the "Status" column entries (Build-Attempted etc) brings
you to the log file of the build

I will try to get the other data, but don't want to do this for
all the archs.

I will send you the data as soon as possible but I am traveling
in Europe for work, so not within the next week, probably.

All the best

Norbert