[tlbuild] test errors on some archs

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Mon Sep 15 14:39:19 CEST 2014

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014, Norbert Preining wrote:

> I am reporting about test suite errors of the current svn sources.
> I have prepared Debian packages from the current svn sources,
> but on *some* architectures tests of omegaware fail:
> (base is svn rev 35035)
>
> FAIL: omegaware/check.test
> FAIL: omegaware/ligkern.test
> FAIL: omegaware/vrepeat.test
> FAIL: omegaware/yannis.test
>
> The failing archs I see are:
> 	hurd-i386
> 	armel
> 	armhf
> 	i386 (!!!!)
> 	powerpc
> 	sparc

Hi Norbert,

can you be a bit more specific about the kind of failure: segfault, bad
return code, or diffs?  Best you send the check.log, ligkern.log etc.

NB: These are all new tests so there might be some errors involved.

> Furthermore, on mipsel we have
> 	luajiterr.test fails

same here.  Also what is the contents of the generated dynasm_flags and
native_flags?  I suppose your compiler does define __MIPSEL__ or __MIPSEL
or_MIPSEL.

Can you build luajittex and if so does it work?

Regards
Peter