[tlbuild] Tests failing in texk/mendexk

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Thu Jun 26 12:10:15 CEST 2014

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014, Marc Baudoin wrote:

> Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de> écrit :
>> How does your compilation differ from Master/bin/amd64-netbsd/mendex ?
>
> It does not differ.  I did that one too.  But the source tree
> changed since then.

Hi Marc,

indeed.  Please have a look for HAVE___VA_ARGS__ in
Work/texk/mendexk/c-auto.h and also for
  'checking if C99 variadic macros are supported'
in Work/texk/mendexk/config.log.  Does the test compilation succeed or fail?

Please also look at the definition of SPRINTF and SAPPENDF in
source/texk/mendexk/fwrite.c and see if there is anything wrong.

Regards
Peter