[tlbuild] ttf2pk versus ttf2pk2

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat Aug 3 01:34:47 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 07:44:58PM +0100, Hin-Tak Leung wrote:
> Besides, the two bug fixes turned out to be very obvious. and most
> familiarwith the code should be able to fix them in minutes.  That
> goes back to a point I kept repeating: why is a rewrite being done by
> somebody who does not use it?

Because people like you keep complaining and insulting people who
actually do the work instead of fucking doing it themselves. The fucking
ttf2pk was using a library that has been deprecated and unmaintained for
fucking 13 years. ttf2pk is the only fucking application on the planet
that still uses FreeType 1!