[tlbuild] xz & automake

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at mail.math.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 9 00:05:59 CEST 2013

Hello,
if I try to build xz on Solaris (10 & 11) I get:
source/extra/xz> gmake
 cd . && /bin/sh /home/ettore/sfw/texlive/2013/tldevsrc/Build/source/extra/xz/build-aux/missing --run automake-1.11 --foreign
/home/ettore/sfw/texlive/2013/tldevsrc/Build/source/extra/xz/build-aux/missing[81]: automake-1.11: not found [No such file or directory]
WARNING: 'automake-1.11' is missing on your system.
         You should only need it if you modified 'Makefile.am' or
         'configure.ac' or m4 files included by 'configure.ac'.
         The 'automake' program is part of the GNU Automake package:
         <http://www.gnu.org/software/automake>
         It also requires GNU Autoconf, GNU m4 and Perl in order to run:
         <http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf>
         <http://www.gnu.org/software/m4/>
         <http://www.perl.org/>
gmake: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1