[tlbuild] binary updates for tl'13

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 8 23:11:55 CEST 2013

I've finished the basic texmf -> texmf-dist merge and committed new
i386-linux binaries from a current build, including asy.  I can at least
build tex.fmt and create a dvi file, so I guess it's one step away from
completely broken, at least :).

It would be good to do a first update for all the platforms now.  Please
send me urls or commit yourself (tl-update-bindir is your friend) as
usual.

Be sure and do an svn update first, as plenty of things have changed:
- major new version of xdvi that uses freetype instead of t1lib, thanks
  to Paul V and Peter B.
- lots of messing about with the linked_scripts.
- tiny but absolutely necessary tweak to asy source code so that it can
  find its files in the new location.
- ...

Actually having a usable tlpretest is probably still a day or two away,
at best.

Thanks,
Karl