[tlbuild] zzlib.h not found by luatex since r16968

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Mon Feb 15 12:34:03 CET 2010

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

>> in r16892 (2010-02-01) zziplib-0.13.58 has been installed under
>> libs/zziplib/ and used for luaTeX;
>
> I can see it in libs/zziplib/zziplib-0.13.58 indeed.
>
>> the now obsolete
>> texk/web2c/luatexdir/zziplib/ has then been removed in r16968.  Could it
>> bee
>> that you have updated only part of the TL build tree?
>>
> I'm pretty sure my whole source tree is up to date.
>
> Looking again at the gcc command line quoted above, I don't see any -I directive
> pointing to libs/zziplib/zziplib-0.13.58, while there is one for the old
> location texk/web2c/luatexdir/zziplib.

Hi Manuel,

exactly. The current texk/web2c/configure should, however, create
ZZIPLIB_INCLUDES refering to libs/zziplib/ and that ought to be used in
luatexdir/am/luamisc.am, but I just see that this is not the case.

I missed this because I have headers installed under /usr/local/include.
Sorry, my mistake.  Fixed in r17038.

Regards
Peter