[tlbuild] Configure issues with texlive-20091107

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jan 14 02:33:50 CET 2010

On Mi, 13 Jan 2010, Angel Tsankov wrote:
> Well, I need a program with a command line interface.

What about telling *first* what you want to achieve??

In Debian we build our own orig.tar.gz from the svn checkout,
other distributions do the same, again other use the .tar.lzma

If you do not want to use the iso, simply unpack all the
texlive-*.tar.lzma and you will have the same as the unpacked .iso.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force