[tlbuild] xetex problem on OpenSolaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:16:45 CEST 2009

I did some more tests and I have used two versions of fontconfig, 2.5.0 and
2.7.0, and both show the same problem:
the Adobe fonts are not usable. Of course the fonts are not usable not even
in the desktop environment as window fonts
etc. I do not know what this means: it could be an OS error, a font problem,
or a fontconfig problem. Can please somebody
try to compile the following test on a system with fontconfig >= 2.5.0:

\font\myhuge="Minion Pro Regular" at 24truept
\myhuge This is a test
\bye

The Minion Pro font is included in the distribution of AcrobatReader.

A.S.
--
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, GREECE