[tlbuild] xetex problem on OpenSolaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:48:57 CEST 2009

2009/8/7 Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>

> On Fri, 7 Aug 2009, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
>
>  (./test.aux)kpathsea: Invalid fontname `Minion Pro', contains ' '
>>>>

> Hi Apostolos,
>
> this looks more like a (La)TeX problem, somehow the fontname with the
> embedded blank seems not to be properly quoted in the .aux file.
>
> Do you have similar problems with fonts without embedded blanks in their
> name?

I did not think of this, but yes it has no problem with

\setmainfont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{GFS Bodoni}
\setmainfont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{GFS Didot}

So you are right it must be a font problem. I will investigate further this
"problem" and I will
everybody know about my findings.

Thanks for the excellent comment!

A.S.