[tlbuild] Asymptote Build

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 25 22:47:41 CEST 2009

John, et. al.,

I'm the guy who builds TeX Live on Mac OS X. The build of asy for
universal-darwin which is currently in the svn did NOT use the flags

	--disable-gl --disable-gc

Today's experiments suggest that I can also omit the flags

	--disable-gsl --disable-fftw

and thus enable all the libraries you folks desire. I've tested this
with a simple LaTeX file containing embedded asy commands.

I need to test all of this on lots of systems: PPC 10.3, 10.4, 10.5
and Intel 10.4, 10.5, 10.6. Might you have a short test document which
would rapidly reveal that all four libraries are active and working?

Dick Koch
koch at math.uoregon.edu