[tlbuild] build problem (with a fix)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 3 01:43:38 CEST 2009

    +/* this is already defined in ttf.h */

The definition in ttf.h is conditional on #ifndef inline so we shouldn't
just remove the one in the .c.

I think the best (most maintainable) thing to do is simply replace the
definition in ttf.h with a declaration, as is done for all the similar
functions.  I'll try this as soon as I have a chance.

Would anyone like to research whether there is an upstream for this
program?  The url in the README ftp://sansan.phy.ncu.edu.tw/pub/ttfdump/
doesn't do anything for me.  Didn't try to look up the author
(ollie/at/ms1/dot/hinet/dot/net).

Thanks,