[tlbuild] #!/usr/bin/perl in a few scripts to be changed to #!/usr/bin/env perl

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 3 00:01:50 CEST 2009

    arguably, more systems have /usr/bin/env than /usr/bin/perl, because

It is not arguable, it is a fact.  /usr/bin/env is definitely
preferable.  lwall should never have set the example of using
/usr/bin/perl in the first place.  Oh well.

Anyway, I don't have the energy to unearth and write to all those
maintainers right now.  Do you?  I've written to lots of others in the
past, and they've all been willing, simply ignorant of the issue.

I don't really want to change them in TL without contacting them
upstream since the changes will be lost at the next update.