[tlbuild] Volunteer to build packages for x86-beos

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 25 23:22:25 CEST 2009

    beos is not detected

In Master/tlpkg/TeXLive/TLUtils.pm is a function `platform' which tries
to guess the current system.  It runs config.guess to do this.
1) what does config.guess report on your system?
2) please send a patch if needed.

However, this bit of Perl is only relevant in an installed TL and has
nothing to do with the building the sources.  So, once again:

    beos is not detected, and it began to compile for unix

In addition to what Peter said about freetype specifically, in general
you'll need to look into what happened and where.  We can't magically
guess, never having worked on such a system.

In principle, we'd be glad to have beos support in the sources, just as
with any other platform.

Thanks,
karl