[tlbuild] Volunteer to build packages for x86-beos

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Mon May 25 12:14:19 CEST 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009, Sylvain Kerjean wrote:

> I tried to build the binaries for a x86-beos.
> Anyway i encountered the same bug as noted the 25/04/09 on mac os X for freetype2.

Hi Sylvain,

looking through my mail I couldn't locate that message. What was that error
message?

> Moreover,
> beos is not detected, and it began to compile for unix instead, before
> crashing in ft-build, complaining about builds/toplevel.mk not existing.

Can you send me the relevant part of the build.log, starting with:
 	"=== configuring in freetype2 (..."

The current TL build system implicitly assumes a unix type host system.  Can
you tell me the exact commands you would use to build the freetype2 library
for beos?

Regards
Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>