[tlbuild] asymptote trials

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 22 23:28:46 CEST 2009

Hi Ken,

    I tried again using g++ 3.4.4, and these errors didn't occur.  But the
    build failed at a later stage:

I'm not sure what to say about this.  If you want to pursue it with John
(e.g., if you're thinking about making a standalone asy package for
cygwin that is not part of TL), his email address is bowman at math dot
ualberta dot ca.  I don't know what version of cygwin he is using.

I am under the impression that the Windows binaries John is building
will work for both i386-cygwin and win32 in TL.  Like I said, I expect
we'll have his binaries to test in a couple days.

Best,